Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Time is here!!

Love me some Christmas!!

My true hearts intent is to remember the most true important reason of the season and that is celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ! Thank you Jesus so much for coming to live, experience, and know the human experience.  Thank you for dying on the cross and promising to return.  I feel baptized in your love knowing you are coming again.

With Deanna and Jenna Christmas is so fun! Don and I are looking forward to setting traditions that our children will cherish for their lives.  One tradition that i really want them to know is the Nativity.  With us living in Italy, we are fortunate to visit the creche scenes that Italian villages will set up.  In our town at the big church, the Nativity scene is massive! Cookie baking, Christmas movies, daily doses of Christmas music, crafts, play dates, Christmas Pageant at church, and Gingerbread house construction are all on the menu this season. Deanna cracks me up~! She keeps saying, "Santa will be here in a minute!" She has a month to wait.

The Tree is up and shining in it's gold glory.  I was so happy to find a tutorial online to help me create the ribbon look for the tree that I was envisioning but no idea as to how to actually execute. I love success!

We have the Elf on Shelf, but i keep forgetting to move the darn thing.  Thankfully Deanna is not totally yet remembering the Elf...i bet next year she will be! Eiy! I see all those crazy ideas for the Elf around the internet.  I truly ask myself if I am one who can manage the Elf and all his antics :)


I do love this year because I can be crafty.  I truly love my Silhouette machine.  I was bummed that 3 months after i got my SD machine they came out with the cameo.  This season they are hosting a "Dear Santa" letter project. The grand prize looks AH-MAZING! Please choose me please!  I have been using the machine to make awesome Merry Christmas banners.  I need to make a better one for myself.... the options are endless with this machine! Thank you for this machine! I wish to be so with it one day that I can make an online etsy shop selling my stuff.  That is the plan, just need to find the time and specialize in certain projects and become just a tad more knowledgeable in computer/ web design.


All for now but I will keep posting... probably not on any regular type of basis, but that's me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment