Friday, September 2, 2011

Deanna Banana Birthday Party!

Today is the day that has been swiriling in my head for a few months now... since we call Deanna "banana" we thought the theme had to be Bananas! We have some fun things going on ~

I made her and her sister a dress out of banana fabric!
Bean bags have been made to throw through the monkey belly that Don drew out and we painted
The favor bags are ADORABLE! They are muslin with a banana applique out of the banana fabric of course!
We made frozen banana treats... i made some frozen banana ice cream but it wasn't setting so I hope it's working out this morning as it's had time to freeze overnight...

I will add some pictures on here when the time comes to me uploading some from the big day :) Yay!!! Having Maryann here is so much fun~!

Deanna is doing ok after her fall from my bed! Ugh! Can't believe that happened... she does complain about her neck area ~  I think she got whiplash... yikes!

We go to Venice after the party so today is a FULL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment